List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: AOL not accepting email
From:       Jeff Lasman <blists () nobaloney ! net>
Date:       2005-02-07 0:06:40

On Friday 04 February 2005 05:23 pm, Jeff Lasman wrote:

> AOL has decided to not accept email from one of our servers because
> they allege email from it is being complained about as spam.

I wanted to close off this thread by pointing out that a very helpful
AOl rep who subscribes to this list contacted me offlist immediately
after seeing this post, and has worked with me dilligently to get it
resolved.

It appears that AOL is trying hard to resolve these issues.

And that's a good thing.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation