List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Contact Road Runner Mail Support
From:       "Ryan Tucker" <rtucker () isp-direct ! com>
Date:       2004-08-06 16:04:55

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 21:55:40 -0400 (EDT), Frank DeChellis DSL
<frankd@iaw.on.ca> wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> RoadRunner rr.com has us on their black list.  We never received
> notifucation why but that's not my beef.  I want tog et off but never
> hear
> back via email past the auto response and never get anywhere with their
> phone system.
>
> Does anybody knwo how to get in touch with their mail server suypport
> people?
>
> if so, can you share the details with me?

One of our servers ended up in this situation many months back; I
eventually went to www.rr.com -> Company Info -> Contact Us and found the
headquarters number:

(703) 345-2400

Amazingly, I got routed to the right person within minutes, and the
problem was fixed within an hour.

I figure it's worth a shot.  :-)  -rt

--
Ryan S. Tucker