List:       inet-access
Subject:    475 Kw Gensets
From:       Drew Linsalata <drew () gothambus ! com>
Date:       2004-07-02 2:54:28

For no other reason than to try to repay all the help I've gotten from
this list over the years...

I just had someone call me offering to sell a pair of 475 Kw diesel
gensets for next to nothing.  They're in Connecticut somewhere.

I have no use right now, but they are low hours, still under warranty,
and the person is in need of cash.  If anyone is looking for this kind
of thing, drop me a note and I'll hook you up with the seller.

--

Drew Linsalata
The Gotham Bus Company, Inc.