List:       inet-access
Subject:    MobilePro purchasing ISP's, feedback?
From:       Brian Feeny <signal () shreve ! net>
Date:       2004-05-10 4:15:40

Some of you may be aware of MobilePro (www.mobileprocorp.com) (OTC:
MOBL) who has recently acquired a number of ISP's and has signed LOI's
with some others.
This is all public knowledge published by MobilePro on numerous
websites, including there own in the form of press releases.

Anyone have any feedback on any of these companies involved?  I know
MobilePro purchased Nationwide, then EXP Internet (TX) and August.net
(TX), and has LOI's
with ShreveNet (where I work) and Crescent Communications.  Its
interesting to see someone purchasing ISP's in such brisk fashion
because I haven't seen that in a while.

  I hope to stay onboard once this deal completes, but I honestly know
as much as the press releases, so was just trying to see what others on
here think of this activity.

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036
Network Engineer
ShreveNet Inc.