List:       inet-access
Subject:    Anyone doing the long distance thing?
From:       Brian Feeny <signal () shreve ! net>
Date:       2004-04-23 18:03:42

Any ISP's out there selling long distance minutes as a source of extra
revenue?

I am talking about trunking some T1's with a LD Carrier (like ATT) and
selling minutes
in the form of equal access code, phone cards, prepaid, etc.

I have heard of some ISP's doing the phone card thing with AS5300's and
VoIP, to get
people out of areas and get them over IP and into the phone network.
 It seems Cisco has
alot of integration in this regard.  But I am also talking about just
regular phone line stuff
that doesn't involve the Internet.

Brian

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036    	e: signal@shreve.net
Network Engineer           		p: 318.213.4709
ShreveNet Inc.             		f: 318.221.6612