List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: AS5300 command
From:       Bernie Mojzes <brni () kappamaki ! com>
Date:       2004-04-06 22:54:17

I'm using 5800s, not 5300s, but presumably the syntax should be similar.

Try
	show caller full

It's not a pretty table, but it has all the info.

Should give you things like:

  User: USER@ISP.com, line tty 1/4/01, service Async
        Active time 00:26:11
  Timeouts:    Limit     Remaining Timer Type
               -         -         -
  TTY: Line 1/4/01, running PPP on As1/4/01
  Location: PPP: 209.163.xxx.xxx
  DS0: (slot/unit/channel)=1/19/13
  Line: Baud rate (TX/RX) is 115200/115200, no parity, 1 stopbits, 8
databits

Bernie

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Brian Feeny wrote:

> Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:19:48 -0500
> From: Brian Feeny <signal@shreve.net>
> To: list@inet-access.net
> Subject: AS5300 command
>

> Does anyone know a AS5300 command that will show me what channels users
> are dialed into?
> I am talking PRI channels.
>
> I have found commands that show what modem the users are on, but then
> you have to figure out
> which channel is mapped to which modem.
>
> I have also seen you can do "show users" and then get a line #, and
> then "sh line #" and find out that way
> but i was thinking there has to be a nice command, maybe even a summary
> table, that shows users and which
> PRI channel they are on (like PRI #1, Channel #12).
>
> Brian

> Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036    	e: signal@shreve.net
> Network Engineer           		p: 318.213.4709
> ShreveNet Inc.             		f: 318.221.6612

- brni
------

"The large print giveth
 and the small print taketh away."