List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: transporting PRI over dark fiber
From:       Brian Feeny <signal () shreve ! net>
Date:       2004-03-18 16:46:42

On Mar 13, 2004, at 4:28 PM, Krzysztof Adamski wrote:

> I want to thank all who provided suggestions.
> Most of them were to use M13 multiplexer, one was to use a pair of ATM
> switches. I like that idea, after all that was one of the reasons for
> ATM
> in the first place.
> So, now I'm looking for a recommendations on ATM switches that would
> do the
> job without blowing the bank.

The LS1010 is a good solid workhorse for this

LS1010 Chassis
Single or Dual power
ASP card
CAM-2P
WAI-T3-2BNC or WAI-T3-4BNC
WAI-OC3-4MM

above would be in the $3500-$4000 range.  I actually sell alot of
Lightstream
gear if your looking for any.

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036    	e: signal@shreve.net
Network Engineer           		p: 318.213.4709
ShreveNet Inc.             		f: 318.221.6612