List:       inet-access
Subject:    Tech support for NerjaSolutions.com
From:       "Frank DeChellis" <frankd () iaw ! on ! ca>
Date:       2004-03-12 18:52:19

Hi.

My friends parents have an account with this company (Satellite hookup).
The subscriber location is in Spain.  I have no idea where the ISP is based.
They have been very frustrated in getting support for a flaky connection.

I was wondering if anybody knows this company and where I might focus my
efforts in obtaining higher level support for these paying subscribers.

Thanks
Frank

Frank DeChellis, President
Internet Access Worldwide
3 East Main St.  Welland, ON, Canada L3B 3W4
1-905-714-1400   http://www.iaw.com