List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: no local delivery for sendmail?
From:       Shane Hickey <shane () howsyournetwork ! com>
Date:       2004-02-26 5:54:39

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:02:06 -0500
Steve Glines <sglines@is-cs.com> wrote:

> From the sendmail-cf README:

Doh... it always burns a little to get the correct answer shown to you from a README. \
Sheesh.. how embarrassing.

LOCAL_RELAY without stickyhost did the trick for me.  However, I had to set \
LOCAL_RELAY to the domain of the relay server for it to work.  If I set it to the \
hostname of the Postini MX then postini would bounce the message (because it appeared \
to be sent to user@domain.com.postini.whatever).  By setting it to the domain, it \
appears that sendmail looks up the appropriate MX record and changes the to: field \
from user to user@domain.

Thanks all..

shane