List:       inet-access
Subject:    DSL Modem/Routers to use with Bellsouth DSL
From:       Brian Feeny <signal () shreve ! net>
Date:       2004-01-22 21:42:32

Can someone recommend some cheap modem/routers to use
with Bellsouth DSL? We use Greatspeed, but we have been
having some troubles getting them on the phone for quite some
time and there customer service has a long way to go.

The ability to do routed/bridged/pppoe is a must, dhcp on the lan
side, NAT, those kinds of typical things.

If you can tell us a make/model and even where to buy them and about
how much the cost is that would be way cool.

We pay about $105 for Greatspeeds.  They work well, but like I said, If
I cant get them on the phone to place an order when I need to, i gotta
start looking for companies that have better customer service.

Brian

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036    	e: signal@shreve.net
Network Engineer           		p: 318.213.4709
ShreveNet Inc.             		f: 318.221.6612