List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: IP Address Management
From:       Lee Terrell <leet () directcon ! net>
Date:       2004-01-15 2:20:46

> > You might want to take a look at Northstar:
> > http://www.brownkid.net/NorthStar/
>
> As an alternative, I've been looking at freeipdb which seems perfect for
> requesting specific subnets, and supports areas/parent areas..etc ;
> http://www.freeipdb.org

Awhile back I tinkered with phpIP Management
(http://www.vermeer.org/projects/phpip/)  It's a nice little system and I
started to work on some customization to it to make it more suitable for my
needs, but I haven't looked at it in awhile as other fires have crept up
that needed more immediate attention so for now we are still using a lovely
excel spreadsheet.

-Lee