List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Aperto/Solectek 5.8G wireless
From:       Brian Wallingford <brian () meganet ! net>
Date:       2003-12-18 2:39:28

Pardon, got a few notes mixed together :)

I'm interested in real field experiences w/Aperto's Packetwave 600 and
Solectek's Skywave 5000.

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Brian Wallingford wrote:

:
:If anyone has been using them, particularly the Packetwave 600 and/or
:AU500, I'd appreciate the chance to run a few quick questions by you
:off-list regarding performance in a production network.
:
:tia,
:brian