List:       inet-access
Subject:    DNS provider
From:       Steve Glines <sglines () is-cs ! com>
Date:       2003-11-21 15:36:04

I need an inexpensive DNS provider for my clients. I used to have them
act as secondaries for each other but that has proven to be politically
incorrect. :(

Thanks in advance
--
Steve Glines
voice: 978-952-6340         www.is-cs.com

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice, but in
practice there is.