List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Stupid Cisco NAT problem
From:       up () 3 ! am
Date:       2003-11-12 3:30:54

never mind, I think I figured it out...I pulled down their access-list
because they were using it to limit telnet access to the router, and I
assumed that's all it was used for.  After perusing cisco's site some
more, it appears that the access-list was also the source list for the NAT
pool.  Urrrgh....

up@3.am							    http://3.am