List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: PM3/Radius issue.
From:       Scott Call <scall () devolution ! com>
Date:       2003-11-02 0:12:44

What's most likely happening is the radius return is sourced from exp1,
since that is the best route from the radius server to the PM3s.

Try changing the radius server in the PM3s to point to the exp1 address.

If that doesn't work, try getting your radiusd to bind to all addresses on
the box, or at least exp1 instead of exp0.

-S

--
Scott Call	Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
"These are the last days of peace in America as you know it.