List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: cisco 1720 isdn configuration ?
From:       "Troy Settle" <troy () psknet ! com>
Date:       2003-07-30 15:25:53

David,

Here's the config I finally got to work on a Cisco 804 (config I used at
home for a couple years, and same config that about a half-dozen
customers are using now).  It shouldn't take too much to get your 1700
working.  Of course, you won't need the sections that deal with
configuring the POTS ports.

http://beta.psknet.com/support/DUN/ciscoisdn.htm

HTH,

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

_note09186a008
0112d3b.shtml

>http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk379/technologies_configuration_
exam
ple09186a0080094abd.shtml

>The first document give you the ppp multilink and threshold knobs...
the
>second shows full working configs with auth.
>
>Gerry
>
>At 07:06 PM 7/29/2003, Grass Valley Net <tech@gv.net> wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>Does anyone have a sample cisco 1720 isdn configuration I could see?
Having