List:       inet-access
Subject:    Install for Mac OS X
From:       "Eric J Merkel" <merkel () metalink ! net>
Date:       2003-06-13 17:55:54

We use MS IEAK for our Windows installs and we had an older IEAK for Mac's
but it doesn't seem to support OS X. First off is there still an IEAK for
Mac? Besides the IEAK, is there a simple way to automate the creation of a
PPP connection on OS X, setup IE and OE for the Mac? Basically input the
username, password and phone number and let an installer do the rest?

We have a somewhat small % of Mac users and most of the time, we can just
walk them thru it over the phone but it would be nice to have something
idiot proof :)

Eric Merkel / MetaLINK Technologies, Inc

-