List:       inet-access
Subject:    Mailing list/forum for website operators?
From:       Lance Julander <lists () terragon ! com>
Date:       2003-05-09 15:46:46

Hi Folks,

I've shifted my focus away from the ISP business for a while and am
concentrating on running a high traffic website.  I'm wondering if
anyone is aware of a mailing list or discussion forum specifically for
high traffic website operators/owners?

I've done a bit of searching on the web and in usenet and most forums
seem to be about HTML and programming.  I'm looking for something more
along the lines of hardware & software discussion (SAN, NAS, tuning
hardware and software) as well as the business end of things (finding
advertisers, search engine info, etc...).

I guess I'm looking for the website operator version of inet-access, if
it exists.

Thanks,

Lance
-