List:       inet-access
Subject:    Matt Bailey
From:       Barry <bearb () mutualdata ! com>
Date:       2003-04-29 15:05:47

Hello,

It is with great sadness that I send this email to Inet-access. Matt
Bailey was killed in a horse riding accident on April 24th. He was
briefly in a coma till Sunday April 27th.

The family has released the following information:

St. Lukes Catholic Church               11AM Fri 2 May 03
3038 M-88 Hwy.
Bellaire, MI 49615
(231)533-8121

Mortensen Funeral Home                  2-4, 7-9 Thurs 1 May 03
106 S. Bridge St.
Bellaire, MI 49615
(231)533-8215

Cottage Floral of Bellaire
401 E. Cauyga
Bellaire, MI 49615
(231)533-5664

Preferred in lieu of flowers:  Donations to Bellaire Community Fund

I have been a lurker here for many years, used to post back when this list was on
earth.com servers, but wanted to let the ISP community know about
Matt's accident. Matt was a good guy to bounce ideas off of.
I originally operated Mint City Internet which his firm purchased in
2000.

I was asked by his business partner to post this to the list.

Barry Buchholz

Mutual Data Services, Inc.
319 N. Clinton St.
St. Johns, MI 48879