List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: newsread.com status
From:       "Troy Settle" <troy () psknet ! com>
Date:       2003-04-25 11:04:09

Once apon a time, I enjoyed the newsread experience.  Nearly 2 years
ago, I got tired of frequent outages (at least my customers complaining
of such), and the inability to get someone to address the issue in a
timely and responsive manner.

After switching to giganews, we stopped getting complaints from our
customers about the news service.  I'ts been about a year and a half
now, and I've still not heard the first complaint about giganews.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks