List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: Spam Bounce Control
From:       "W.D.McKinney" <dee () akwireless ! net>
Date:       2003-02-21 18:36:53

We have implemented qconfirm on a test basis by user as we already have
qmail-scanner,spamassassin and clamav running.I am also eager to rid our
system of double-bounces even though we have not taxed the server from this
standpoint.

Are the un-wanted e-mails to a user base across the board (you stated random
users@domains), or is there a possibility of some pattern ? The latest
spamassassin has included a Bayesian filter, and I will be testing this and
looking to reduce UCE.

Dee

W.D.McKinney (Dee)
Alaska Wireless Systems