List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Verizon contacts
From:       The Tibetan Traveller <garnet () aufait ! net>
Date:       2002-12-18 11:04:02

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Mark Radabaugh wrote:

> Does anyone have a decent sales contact for Verizon ISP markets?  The 800
> number and website are a blackhole.  Anyone have a phone number of a real
> person?

Good old Verizon.  Too many departments and the left hand doesn't know
what the right is doing.  I haven't found a one-stop number yet.  The
following number deals with a lot of types of circuits resold by ISPs and
they are fairly decent about responding.  They will usually respond within
one to two days.

Vicky Boston
Corporate Account Manager
Verizon Enterprise Solutions
ISP/xSP Premier Markets
11750 Beltsville Drive - Suite 200
Beltsville MD 20705

301 595-6025            voice
301 595-2221            fax
800 424-1297            pager
301 704-6060            cell

victoria.l.boston@verizon.com

If you are looking for PRIs, good luck!  I don't know of any reliable
contact.  When I tried ordering a PRI, it took over two weeks to get a
callback.  When I had a billing question, it took over five weeks.

Garnet

Garnet Harris                            Au Fait Communications
(301) 665-1178                           945 Forest Drive
garnet@aufait.net                        Hagerstown, MD   21742
             Visit our web site at www.aufait.net

-
Recent archives of the list can be found at:
http://mix.twistedpair.ca/pipermail/inet-access/