List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: NETSOL Insanity
From:       John Gonzalez/netMDC admin <ekool () ns1 ! netmdc ! com>
Date:       2002-12-17 17:50:10

In the third, and hopefully final follow-up...

I finally got ahold of someone in the "executive" department at Verisign
who was able to take care of the problem in very short order. It was
done in a matter of hours, and took effect in the next root upload (last
night at midnight)

I guess getting the right person can make the impossible, possible... I
think getting the Attorny Generals Consumer Protection Divisions office
conferenced in made a difference too tho ;)

--
John Gonzalez, Tularosa Communications | (505) 439-0200 work
JG6416, ASN 11711, johng@tularosa.net  | (505) 443-1228 fax