List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Not accepting Mails for Non-existent Users in smtpd level
From:       John Gonzalez/netMDC admin <ekool () ns1 ! netmdc ! com>
Date:       2002-12-13 16:12:12

I have a friend that wrote a perl script for qmail that uses a setup
similar to tcp.smtp (cdb file) to reject all non-known local users.

If you want, send me a message offlist and I'll shoot it to you.

--
John Gonzalez, Tularosa Communications | (505) 439-0200 work
JG6416, ASN 11711, johng@tularosa.net  | (505) 443-1228 fax