List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Credit card transactions/new fees
From:       Alex Rubenstein <alex () nac ! net>
Date:       2002-11-09 0:14:06

No, but, FDMS (who we'd be using for 6 years, and had less than 1/20th the
industry norm of chargebacks and credits) said, abruptly, that we would
need to accumlate a $180,000 deposit with them by taking 1/2 our revenues
until that was accomplished.

Needless to say, we left them for someone else.

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex@nac.net, latency, Al Reuben --
--    Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net   --

-