List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: v92 RAS Terminal Servers
From:       Vincent Poy <vince () oahu ! WURLDLINK ! NET>
Date:       2002-09-22 3:49:42

	Thanks... Are the patton's any good though?  Also, is there any
v92 on the USR/3Com Total Control, I can't even find the website for that
one.  Anyone knows if RasCom still exists?

Cheers,
Vince - vince@WURLDLINK.NET - Vice President             ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
WurldLink Corporation                                  / / / /  | /  | __] ]
San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong                  / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]
Almighty1@IRC - oahu.DAL.NET Hawaii's DALnet IRC Network Server Admin