List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: DirectNIC issue and rant
From:       Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl () beer ! org>
Date:       2002-09-18 14:53:07

"Jeremy Gault" <jeremyg@winworld.cc>  wrote:
 > 	There is a way to integrate a Dotster client into your site, but I
 > think that costs more.  If it were me, I'd probably go with OpenSRS
 > since it offers a lot more flexibility and control.  I've used OpenSRS
 > before and can say that I was 100% satisfied with them and their
 > support.  That's not to say Dotster is bad, but if I were to pick
 > between the two for reselling, I'd go OpenSRS.

I hate 'me too's but I can honestly say I've been extremely pleased
with OpenSRS as well.  It just works and seems quite reliable.

Beware, once you're an OpenSRS reseller and your friends find out,
they'll be all over you to register their personal domains for them. I
do this as a favor to my friends and they pay only our cost to openSRS.

---
Real PC Serial console & remote reset - The PC Weasel! http://www.realweasel.com
-
Recent archives of the list can be found at:
http://mix.twistedpair.ca/pipermail/inet-access/