List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: Root Access problem assistance.
From:       "Larry LaBas" <llabas () vitria ! com>
Date:       2002-08-15 15:11:18

Hello.

Thanks to all for their suggestions and comments.

We always assume the worst when it comes to people, an at least I'm
lucky in that respect here in my current company.

It's not a "trust" issue of people hacking, setting up cron jobs to
re-take machines, etc but more of a keeping them from shooting
themselves in the foot when they are trying something new or attempting
to help someone else (very mixed Unix environment here, what works on
Solaris does not necessarily work the same on AIX).

Here, if we can't trust someone then they are not working here nor do
they have access to anything....

TTFN
Larry A. LaBas (CD)

-
Recent archives of the list can be found at:
http://mix.twistedpair.ca/pipermail/inet-access/