List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: Real world opinions needed regarding Telia
From:       Chris Boyd <CBoyd () apogeetelecom ! com>
Date:       2002-07-17 14:16:53

Their abuse contact policy sucks (but that may not be a problem for their
customers).  They do not accept emails to abuse@telia.com--you have to go to
a stupid web-mail type page, and then they never reply.  I usually wind up
blocking the offender's IP for a while.  Based on this, I would be reluctant
to use them myself.  If Colt serves the area, check them out.  Reported an
active spammer to them about 10:00 AM, and by noon they had shut off the
system and were working with their customer to fix it.

-