List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Telco tarrifs
From:       jlewis () lewis ! org
Date:       2002-06-27 2:19:16

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Josh Higham wrote:

> Is it just me, or do the telcos use 'tarrifs' as an excuse whenever they
> want to take all your money? :-)

Yes...unless they want to give you a deal, and then it's a "special
assembly".

> Now we have the equipment installed, I call to cancel all the T1 lines, and
> they tell me that since they are channelized we still have to pay the
> charge, so now we are looking at paying DS3 charge in addition to what we
> were paying before.

If you end up having to go back to the T1's but want to be able to hook
them up to your new DS3 access server, just get a M13 mux and some wiring
panels, and you can turn all their T1's into your own DS3.

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |

-
Recent archives of the list can be found at:
http://mix.twistedpair.ca/pipermail/inet-access/