List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: M$ Systems
From:       J Bacher <jb () jbacher ! com>
Date:       2002-06-19 17:11:18

At 12:31 PM 6/19/2002 -0400, Brian wrote:

>I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I don't think they are
>going to sell many after today.

And this rates as worse than all the other million Unix vulnerabilities ...
how?

 From Bugtraq:

"It has been repaired in version 3.5.2 for those affected platforms and is
available immediately."

That sure beats the delta between other major vulnerabilities and the
available fixes.

Next you're going to tell me that people are going to quit using Apache
httpd server. :)

-
Recent archives of the list can be found at:
http://mix.twistedpair.ca/pipermail/inet-access/