List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: TNT with channelized DS3
From:       Brian Wallingford <brian () meganet ! net>
Date:       2002-05-31 4:56:53

It is possible, but I'd strongly recommend using dedicated equipment for
each.  I cannot offer any config help, as I've never considered the TNT to
be an appropriate box for leased line termination.  It is definitely
(IMNSHO) the most reliable dial TS available.

Most equipment is dirt-cheap on the used market now.  Do it right from the
start - separate your low-end edge from your high-end edge.  It will
greatly simplify your operations in the future.

Cheers,
Brian