List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Bridged DSL/ATM/VPI/VCI Life saving commands, was: Re: Lot of traffic on these ports,
From:       John Gonzalez/netMDC admin <ekool () ns1 ! netmdc ! com>
Date:       2002-05-26 4:18:52

We are using a combination of DSLAM's...

Paradyne DSLAMs doing mostly ReachDSL and some ADSL...

Conklin Mini-DSLAMs doing ADSL DMT and g.lite

AFC DSLAMs doing DMT and g.lite

Pumping into an IPC (Paradyne relabled Alcatel Omniswitch) ATM Switch

and terminating into a 3640 Router....

--
John Gonzalez, Tularosa Communications | (505) 439-0200 work
JG6416, ASN 11711, johng@tularosa.net  | (505) 443-1228 fax