List:       inet-access
Subject:    ISP/C -- is there anything to resurrect... (Was: Re: CIX is folding....)
From:       Jeff Lasman <jblists () nobaloney ! net>
Date:       2002-01-25 4:52:40

I suppose now's the time to ask...

Is there anything to resurrect?  Is there any interest?

Quite a while back I offered to take over as administrator, but I never
ended up speaking to the right people I guess.

I'd love to help resurrect ISP/C, even in a volunteer mode <smile>.

Who's around to talk to?  Anyone?

Jeff

--
Jeff Lasman <jblists@nobaloney.net>