List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: CSU's wanted
From:       johnl () iecc ! com (John R !  Levine)
Date:       2001-11-22 17:35:13

>I'm looking for 8 good T1 CSUs, at reasonable prices, real quickly.
>
>Any suggestions as to source?
>
>I'm also looking for 4 or 5 2501's, I'd appreciate the same pointers
>there.

The isp-equipment list consists of vast numbers of ads for used and
surplus ISP equipment.  Routers and CSU/DSUs are as you might expect
available in great quantity and variety.

--
John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 387 6869
johnl@iecc.com, Village Trustee and Sewer Commissioner, http://iecc.com/johnl,