List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: DB2DOM
From:       jcdale <jcdale () protonmail ! com ! INVALID>
Date:       2022-12-30 1:00:33

Hi Everyone;

I do have around 160k LOC that I have developed currently in GIT.  I have build \
scripts and dependencies all sorted out, but I'm not in maven.

The core of what I'm doing could be pretty easily separated out for you to take a \
look at (I'm excited to have you check it out), but before I go through that effort, \
I'd like you to see what the code does to make sure it's something with a reasonable \
chance to move forward.

The core is tiny.

Penny for your thoughts?

I would be honored to have this as an Apache project if it is the right thing to do.

Sincerely,

John