List:       incubator-general
Subject:    [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache StreamPark 2.0.0-RC1
From:       Huajie Wang <benjobx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-12-28 2:56:12

Hello Incubator Community:

I'm cancelling this vote

https://lists.apache.org/thread/hnod1hvl3flfsrbngdtoxzptpzcwzg4c

because of license issues. I'll fix them and start the round 2 vote process.

There are some License related issues we need to address:

1. We need to specify the third-party code we include in the source
artifact in the License file.

2. We need to choose the License if the third-party libraries have
multiple Licenses.

3. We need list the front-end js third-party libraries License.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Best,
Huajie Wang