List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Hop (Incubating) as a TLP
From:       Bart Maertens <bart.maertens () know ! bi>
Date:       2021-10-28 13:00:53

Hi Justin, All,

The server mentioned as [1] was an old test server that has been shut down.
The other issues mentioned earlier in this thread have been taken care of
as well.

We'll start a discussion about (P)PMC membership, do a community vote on
the graduation and start a new [DISCUSS] thread here.
Please let us know if there are any other steps or items we need to take
into account.

Regards,
Bart

[1] http://52.214.20.244