List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: Challenges using Gitbox
From:       Dave Fisher <wave4dave () comcast ! net>
Date:       2020-08-19 3:32:56

The correct list is either here.

(1) Have a look at the Incubator website and we can discuss a patch to our guidance.

Or

(2) dev@community.apache.org

Like Ted I gained my first committership by answering user questions in a project. \
IPMC membership by migrating websites, Infra for a podling. Apache Membership by \
mentoring.

When I started with Apache I was managing a developer who was working at my \
direction. They got status well before me.

One can certainly vote on releases without coding. Being able to evaluate and vote on \
releases is something every PMC needs.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone