List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk API Gateway (v0.10.0-incubating, rc1)
From:       Dave Grove <dgrove () apache ! org>
Date:       2019-05-28 21:17:57

We have realized that this release candidate has a regression wrt its previous \
released version [1].

Please do not bother voting on this release candidate.  We will come back to the IPMC \
next week in a new voting thread after we have fixed the regression and done our own \
vote on the new release candidate.

thanks,

--dave

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3a33c365fb755f364385bff06ac681912fd1af7a43a9b58a881d6b85@%3Cdev.openwhisk.apache.org%3E