List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Release Superset 0.32.0 based on Superset 0.32.0 RC2
From:       Justin Mclean <justinmclean () me ! com>
Date:       2019-05-18 4:02:36

HI,

> I replaced the babytux image by one I got here
> https://pixabay.com/vectors/toddlers-babies-children-303904/, now how do I
> expose the license for the image?

Assuming the license is compatible you would add the text of the license (or if it is \
long a pointer to a file containing the text) in the LICENSE file.

I think the license is this? [1] While "free" it does contain some restrictions \
beyond what the ALv2 allows. It's not listed as a category A or B license [2] so IMO \
it would be best to ask legal discuss to see if it's OK to use it.

It might be easer to find another image under a compatible license e.g public domain \
/ CC0 [4] or CC BY-SA 4.0 [3].

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://pixabay.com/service/license/