List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: Voting on releases with serious unaddressed issues
From:       Ross Gardler <ross () gardler ! me>
Date:       2019-03-31 18:15:43

"What is important is tat it has been addressed and the podling is fixing the issue" \
- big +1000

Thank you to everyone for doing the right thing here. Including Justin for agreeing \
to change his vote - I think that was the right thing to do even though, on this \
occasion, he could have cited my point #1 (if VP Legal says it's a blocker then it's \
a blocker).

Ross