List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: GSoC 2016
From:       Andrea Turli <andrea.turli () cloudsoftcorp ! com>
Date:       2016-04-13 8:22:36

Hi,

I've added a GSoC2016 jira task for Apache Brooklyn
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BROOKLYN-255

I've also asked Brooklyn PMC to acknowledge my request to be a mentor. As
part of that PMC I'd appreciate some help in doing that acknowledgement as
none of us did that before.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Andrea