List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: Podling Name Searches
From:       Rob Vesse <rvesse () dotnetrdf ! org>
Date:       2015-01-26 18:38:33

One option would be to get the company involved to donate the trademark,
if you check with trademarks@a.o then I am pretty sure that has happened
in the past and they can likely guide you on procedures for this

Your wording implies that perhaps this isn't an option in this particular
podlings case?

Rob