List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: Ready to Graduate?
From:       Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalkanen () ecyrd ! com>
Date:       2010-10-19 17:08:29

JSPWiki has lost a massive amount of steam in the last year or so due to committers \
lives interfering with contributions. No known cure exists for life, unfortunately.

Simply put, I don't think anyone has the capacity right now to do the graduation.  I \
do not know whether the situation will change. We have discussed this among \
ourselves, but have no real conclusions.

Code-wise the only real showstopper is actually making a release. There's still some \
trickle of contributions coming in, but they're mostly only for the non-Apache \
releases we did a long time ago.

Advice useful.

/Janne