List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: Missing reports due NOW
From:       Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dashorst () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-19 11:41:38

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Francis De Brabandere
<francisdb@gmail.com> wrote:
> can I as a new mod see what messages are still in the mod queue?

I don't know the command and if it is possible. I do know that the
marvin messages have expired already (they do so after a week iirc).

You can read more about ezml here [1]. Page 40 and on contain stuff
about moderation.

Martijn

[1] http://support.kavi.com/documentation/manuals/kmanuals/kmlm_3-1_manual.pdf