List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: [RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] OpenXML4J
From:       Nick Burch <nick () apache ! org>
Date:       2008-11-19 12:28:10

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Could you please add this when you do the final update of the
> ip-clearance/openxml4j.html page?

OK, I've added in the md5 to the document, along with links to this thread
etc

> And maybe move the code archive to a JIRA issue so that it stays
> available.

We use Bugzilla for POI, and I've opened a new bug there to track it.
Unfortunately, Bugzilla won't let me upload a 2.3mb file, so the code
isn't attached to it just yet. I'm going to ask infra about getting that
attached though.

Thanks
Nick