List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: Podling Committer policy
From:       "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe () rowe-clan ! net>
Date:       2007-06-21 7:26:18

Gilles Scokart wrote:

> It solve your problem of IPMC not being able to participate/follow
> PPMC private discusion An other benefits is that the PPMC will learn
> from their own private discussion, but also from the discussion of
> other PPMC.

There is no issue.  Members have access to every private archive of the
foundation, including the individual podling private@ lists.

Now, if there is an issue that we have too many non-member IPMC'ers
who can't see these archives, perhaps it's time to review that policy,
and perhaps grant IPMC folks who aren't ASF Members the permission to
review private incubator-related archives?