List:       incubator-general
Subject:    Re: Apollo/Hermes/Muse moving to svn:webservices
From:       Henri Yandell <flamefew () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-25 5:57:38

> Move complete.
>
> Please close the JIRA issue if it looks good, or re-open/hassle
> me/infra if it looks bad.
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-389
>
> Hen

Checking my apache email later on, I noticed that the mailing lists
didn't already exist, so currently the commit emails are disabled
while I hassle someone (hopefully over the weekend) to create the 3
mailing lists.

There's also a configuration problem in that it's trying to send mail
to ws-fx-cvs@ws.apache.org due to the standard rule for the other
ws.apache.org subprojects. The solution requires a clear head and some
regexp, so I'll tackle that tomorrow. Currently it means that commits
to any of the 3 new subprojects will return a no-such-email error.

Sorry for the poor quality of service,

Hen