List:       incubator-general
Subject:    RE: Beehive status?
From:       "Noel J. Bergman" <noel () devtech ! com>
Date:       2005-06-06 22:04:17

Ken Tam wrote:

> lack of updated quarterly report content from this year -- I
> sent the following quarterly report [on 4/26/2005].

Yes, I had been working off of my e-mail record, which didn't have it at the
time I posted to the Board.  I should have checked the official copy
(http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2005/board_minutes_2005_04
_27.txt).  After my initial report, more material was submitted by the
projects, but since it wasn't in my e-mail, I didn't notice it when I was
looking at my e-mail last week.

> I may have cut the deadline a little close?

You weren't alone doing that ...

	--- Noel